Today was a super productive and fun day. We hosted at our home the very first 90 Day Blueprint Ultimate Hot Seat Mastermind for 7 business owners that played at 100% to help each other and get guidance of their focus in the next 90 days. I got to experience a full day of 1-1 segments where I mentored, coached, guided and facilitated the group to assist all of them in having a concrete plan of attack and action in the next 90 days. It was intense but super powerful.
I came up with the idea of running these events only a month ago for those that perhaps were not quite ready to take the leap into some of my bigger programs and wanted a little boost from where they were to the very next steps they need to take. I must say I am super glad I did. I have seen and done Hot Seat segments before but not to the length or amount of people as I did today. I would say it was like what I would go through with someone over 3 months all delivered in 1 day.
So why are Hot Seat Masterminds so powerful:
1. Small intimate groups are a safe space and people feel they get great attention and help individually. The bonding is great and the collaborations that sometimes eventuate can be super powerful.
2. 8-10 heads thinking up ideas and solving challenges occurs in 8 times the speed it would take 1 or 2 people.
3. Not only do you get your personal time with the mentor but you also get to hear what others get told and than transfer how that idea would work for your business. It is huge the amount of insight and strategies you walk away with from everyone taking part.
4. The group can create accountability and in the case of today we decided we will return in 90 days again and see where everyone is at and make another 90 day plan.
5. It's so much more fun and exciting doing it all as a team and hearing good and constructive feedback on the spot.
I was so happy the participants today got so much value out of their experience. If you think of running your own Hot Seat Mastermind Days these are the thing you should consider in the planning and systems of the day:
Just a few things to consider and think about. What a great way for people to experience what you are about and how you can help. Give it a go and go and Wow your ideal clients.
Off to have a rest now :)
Love Nat x
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly